Re: auditing

From: mg.tang <mg.tang.mg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 23:28:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 10, 1:45 am, hpuxrac <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 4:17 pm, cptkirkh <kh..._at_scic.com> wrote:
>
> > If i have audting turned on and I drop the table is the audting for
> > that table still enabled and will it keep audting when i recreate it?
>
> You don't give any details on environment and database version ... so
> what's your guess?
>
> Did you try testing out your theory?

If you are stuck with auditing issues for Oracle then Secure Auditor is a good start. Secure Auditor is new software that identifies vulnerabilities in Windows, Oracle, MSSQL and Cisco Routers. So exploit vulnerabilities and enjoy additional 30 tools along with scanning, auditing, forensics and penetration test. Crack passwords of any windows or Oracle machine. Here is the link.

http://www.download.com/Secure-Auditor/3000-2653-10826743.html?part=dl-SecureAud&subj=uo&tag=button Received on Thu Apr 10 2008 - 01:28:02 CDT

Original text of this message