Re: Can you edit table data in 10G EM

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

(odd groups removed)

On Mar 26, 8:15 am, "GPD" <j..._at_thedawes.gotadsl.co.uk.nospam> wrote:
> I thought I had donw this before but cant see a way how.
>
> Am sure I once opened a table and amended some data.
>
> Anyone know if possible or how, any permissions needed from 10G EM.

The 9i OEM had this. I'd also like to know if 10g has it. I'm guessing it doesn't and you have to use another tool like apex. There is a way to view data, Administration --> database instance --> tables --> schema & object etc. Maybe it's considered trivial to view the query and cut and paste it into an update statement?

I'm still wondering where the tablespace map is.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
think fast:  which will give more results?