Re: tool comparing statspacks

From: NetComrade <>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:47:48 GMT

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:48:54 -0700 (PDT), Niall Litchfield <> wrote:

>On Mar 16, 12:06špm, Eric Junkermann <> wrote:
>> Since the statspack report is just a script reading the statspack
>> tables, why don't you look at the script, look at the tables, and roll
>> your own report.
>Looking at the statspack script, and the associated package, and
>entirely understanding it, is a little more complex than that raw
>sentence suggests. Especially if you have to compare and contrast
>different versions of statspack at maybe different levels.

Thanks.. I've written some ugly SQL comparing some parts of statspacks, but was curious if anyone wrote any tools.. I certainly want to be re-inventing the wheel.
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2, 10gRAC on RH4/RH5 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) remove NSPAM to email Received on Mon Mar 17 2008 - 10:47:48 CDT

Original text of this message