Re: Oracle Patches

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 16, 4:15 pm, m..._at_mtekusa.com wrote:

snip

> Yes, it seems that there are no patches for what OS/Oravle version we
> have.  I'm sorry for making everyone look for us, but I wanted to be
> 100% sure....

Don't be sorry we were just a little confused about what you were asking about.

Any sun machine that can run only sparc 32 bit not sparc 64 is ... well ... very old. You can spend not a lot to get a machine that will run 64 bit and be much faster plus run oracle versions that do have patchsets available. Received on Sun Mar 16 2008 - 17:39:28 CDT

Original text of this message