Re: Oracle on Windows vs Solaris or Linux ?

From: Niall Litchfield <>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 14, 7:18 pm, "Tony Rogerson" <> wrote:
> Denial Again

several times

> Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP

Now I've got a fair amount of time for your sql server work, and I know that an MVP designation is not easily one. I find it hard to square with gratuitous and repeated name calling. Obviously the Oracle newsgroups might not be a place that you expect to glean a deal of work. I'm surpised however at this sort of public behaviour from someone Microsoft view as an independent helpful and professional representative ( Do you not have to be professional and reasonable in non-ms forums?

Niall Received on Fri Mar 14 2008 - 18:21:25 CDT

Original text of this message