Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:17:54 -0800

Tony Rogerson wrote:

>> You must be a very humble man Tony. You've so much to be humble about.

> Don't worry Denial Again; I hold you in the same albeit less extreme
> light as celko, i.e. somebody stuck in the classroom with little if any
> real industrial experience of SQL Server.

Stuck in the classroom no. I spend less than 5% of my time there. Just built, and next week delivering to a NYSE traded public utility, an F5 Load Balancer front-ending clustered application servers front-ending a RAC database with dual NetApps. And all done without a single PowerPoint slide: A real stretch!

But industrial experience with SQL Server? On that you are correct. I am so ashamed. They'll probably make me turn in my Oracle Ace shirt and start wearing one that says "SQL Server Joker."

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor