Re: consolidation of multiple rows

From: --CELKO-- <jcelko212_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:56:43 -0800 (PST)

>> There are a lot of top notch programmers and DBA's who have never heard of Joe Celko. <<

LOL! Programmers, sure; I know some who are not sure who the president is. DBAs, probably not :) I am teaching a graduate Database Course at a small local college from the 8-th edition of a popular textbook. I am not just quoted in a few places, but my name is used in data in the examples. Unfortunately, I am shown as knowing Java in one of the tables, which I don't. Received on Fri Mar 07 2008 - 13:56:43 CST

Original text of this message