Re: 10.2.0.4

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:13:19 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 28, 1:51 pm, "Arkadiusz Malinowski" <amalinow..._at_onet.eu> wrote:
> >He could be confusing with the Apps rollup release date like in
> >Note:472606.1
>
> No I wasn't reas this note.
> Just wait you will see.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Arek

LOL! "Just wait and you will see" is pretty ambiguous :), and my guess not based on anything "hard".

Thanks, anyway. I was just curious if you had any "real" info, as we are going live with a big cluster around then. We are trying to determine if the patchset would be available far enough in advance to put time in the plan for testing it.

Thanks,

Steve Received on Thu Feb 28 2008 - 18:13:19 CST

Original text of this message