From: Arkadiusz Malinowski <>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:12:56 +0100
Message-ID: <fq9p0c$ceh$>

> Thanks, anyway. I was just curious if you had any "real" info, as we
> are going live with a big cluster around then. We are trying to
> determine if the patchset would be available far enough in advance to
> put time in the plan for testing it.
> Thanks,
> Steve

Hi Steve
I was in the same situation, have installed version and waiting when patchset 0.4 will be available.
During one SR (the bug is resolved in this new patchset) I asked Oracle engineer about it and was told that for Linux (in my case x86-64) wil be available in July.
That why I said "probably".

I hope this will help you.
I decide to apply latest CPU (waiting for merge patch) and use 0.3 version because go-live is planed for mid of May.

Kind Regards,
Arek Received on Fri Feb 29 2008 - 14:12:56 CST

Original text of this message