Re: Oracle Internet Directory, Integration Server

From: shakespeare <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:58:24 +0100

"Mattias" <> schreef in bericht
> Hi
> I am trying to learn how to create Integration Profile for OID. I want
> to export stuff into a ldif-file that is going to be used by an agent.
> How ever. I have created a profile and a mapping file and installed it
> in Directory Integration and Provisioning Server Administration. I
> have set it to enabled, and I have started somthing called the DIP
> server. But when I check my profil under the status-tab it is allways
> I have looked here:
> But I can't find any help.
> Any ideas??
> / Mattias

You may have to start the dip-server ODISRV (or an extra instance) with configset=1
oidctl host=... connect=... server=odisrv instance=2 configset=1 start

Also check if oidmon is running.

To check your current configset that is running, use oidctl host=... connect=... status

Shakespeare Received on Thu Jan 24 2008 - 11:58:24 CST

Original text of this message