Oracle Internet Directory, Integration Server

From: Mattias <mattias_at_freefarm_se_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 02:27:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I am trying to learn how to create Integration Profile for OID. I want to export stuff into a ldif-file that is going to be used by an agent. How ever. I have created a profile and a mapping file and installed it in Directory Integration and Provisioning Server Administration. I have set it to enabled, and I have started somthing called the DIP server. But when I check my profil under the status-tab it is allways status NOT EXECUTED YET.

I have looked here:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/oid/oidhtml/sec_idm_training/html_masters/basics02.htm

But I can't find any help.

Any ideas??

 / Mattias Received on Thu Jan 24 2008 - 04:27:07 CST

Original text of this message