Re: can someone please explain what this blog tagging this is all about?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:22:51 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 18, 3:55 pm, hjr.pyth..._at_gmail.com wrote:

> That you are content to put up with chain letter vandalism is your
> choice. It isn't mine. That's all that motivated me in withdrawing my
> material. It's the only explanation there is. And if you want to keep
> burbling away looking for "deeper" and "more significant" motives,
> well... I certainly can't stop you from wasting your time.

You seem to have missed the part at the beginning where I mentioned I rarely use the aggregators, so haven't had to put up with chain letter vandalism, and given such a choice I would likely react severely - but looking at what actually happened, I might not have reacted at all, since it blew over too fast.

Like most boycotts, your withdrawal of material seems nuts (or worse) to those who focus on other parts of the entity being boycotted than the area containing the asserted proximate cause of the boycott. That's the choice _you_ have made.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"If the Enemy is in range, so are you."- Infantry Journal