Re: can someone please explain what this blog tagging this is all about?

From: <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:45:30 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 19, 4:43 am, wrote:
> On Jan 16, 3:34 pm, wrote:
> > No, it isn't.
> To stay consequent, Howard ought as well stop reading OraNA and
> sources containing information coming from Oracle community. IMHO this
> is a necessary part of the "withdrawal from community".

I presume you mean "consistent".

Well, you're right, in a way. I certainly have stopped posting at OTN (last one was 6 days ago, or so). I've asked to be removed from the list of Oracle ACEs. And I haven't posted on any technical matter at cdos: I've merely answered the questions that were asked of me.

I don't know how much more consistent you want me to get.