Oracle Financial 11i installation on WinXP

From: <bpascal123_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:05:14 -0800 (PST)

 Hi,
I am trying to install Oracle Financial 11i on a Dell D410 laptop under Windows XP. I found a tutorial on the net and followed every step.

I start to install the Unix commands and the VC ++ environnement, then the windows that does the test comes and I pass every test (local host, paths...). Then the installation go on with another window and a progress bar. The progress bar progresses but then nothing else. The installation process simply stops.

Then, I go on with launching adautostg.pl I answer the question from the Dos command shell windows (like install 1 ... Oracle application...) and so on. But it then ask to insert Oracl Dvd disk 1 Rdbms or something like this.

I am not sure where to find this disk (there are so many from the compressed files...), I tried a few but it doesn't work and the installation stops there.

Can anyone help me here?

Pascal Received on Mon Jan 21 2008 - 05:05:14 CST

Original text of this message