Re: Running SQLs betweem RAC Instance

From: ibodogan <>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:37:11 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 3, 1:01 pm, wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:56:47 -0800 (PST), ibodogan
> <> wrote:
> >Mr. DA,
> >since when you get to determine that...
> >your answer speaks volumes about how limited your tiny Oracle world
> >is...
> >keep teaching whatever "meaningful" to you in your tiny hole and leave
> >the production database admin to people like me...
> I don't hope so. Your example demonstrates you are pretty much a
> disaster and you don't know *every* query from a gv$ view is
> automatically run in parallel.
> If you would be sensible you would apologize to Daniel for being a
> moron, and posting such an uncalled for flame.
> Because it is *your* knowledge which is limited.
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Add yourself to DA list.. I'm not asking it for gv$ views, I need it to run the package procedure. Read everything twice next time..

you and your know-it-all ilk like DA needed a good lesson and you got it. now don't torture yourself to respond back..

if you have a straight answer give it or don't mess with the posters just because you think you're big shot pitty self-acclaimed expert..

i.d. Received on Thu Jan 03 2008 - 13:37:11 CST

Original text of this message