Re: Running SQLs betweem RAC Instance

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 20:01:02 +0100

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:56:47 -0800 (PST), ibodogan <idogan_tech_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mr. DA,
>
>since when you get to determine that...
>
>your answer speaks volumes about how limited your tiny Oracle world
>is...
>
>keep teaching whatever "meaningful" to you in your tiny hole and leave
>the production database admin to people like me...

I don't hope so. Your example demonstrates you are pretty much a disaster and you don't know *every* query from a gv$ view is automatically run in parallel.

If you would be sensible you would apologize to Daniel for being a moron, and posting such an uncalled for flame. Because it is *your* knowledge which is limited.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA