Re: irrevelant with this group but i really need help (About bringing a suit against Oracle University Turkey)

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:39:26 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 30, 12:52 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:

snip

Actually the first thing I wrote in my post here was the following.

"I would take a long look at the user agreement that comes with Oracle
XE.".

Conveniently as you often do you ditched that part then tried to switch around the context. Not surprised exactly.

> > Then why exactly would you explain ( as the OP has claimed ) that OUT
> > is targeting the OP?
>
> We are talking about Oracle University ... does anything else need to
> be said? <g>

If you have a statement that you are trying to make then by all means say something. It sounds like you are intending some kind of a slam here. Not exactly clear in either your purpose or your presumed meaning.

> > Unless you claim to be speaking for oracle why don't you let Mr.
> > Townsend respond?
>
> No I am not Mark's spokesperson. I just possess an ability to read
> the English language.

Whatever. Received on Sun Dec 30 2007 - 13:39:26 CST

Original text of this message