Re: irrevelant with this group but i really need help (About bringing a suit against Oracle University Turkey)

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:52:29 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:
> On Dec 29, 6:29 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
>
> snip
>

>> Mark Townsend has publicly posted statements with respect to the intent
>> of the license for XE and has personally encouraged many to use XE for
>> teaching purposes.
>>
>> As Mark represents Oracle in his capacity, and as his comments are
>> a matter of public record, it is a safe assumption that you are
>> incorrect.

> Then why exactly would you explain ( as the OP has claimed ) that OUT
> is targeting the OP?

We are talking about Oracle University ... does anything else need to be said? <g> So no I can not explain it. Nor is what was posted here necessarily the entire unbiased story.

No I am not Mark's spokesperson. I just possess an ability to read the English language. Read it for yourself at c.d.informix. He posted it there within the last ~60 days.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor