Re: Unable to manually create RAC database

From: Bob Jones <email_at_me.not>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:46:29 -0600

<sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> wrote in message
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:39:57 -0600, "Bob Jones" <email_at_me.not> wrote:
>
>>You must be very used to your own presumptuous attitude, but I am not
>>about
>>to tolerate that.
>
> TROLL, You are not the moderator here, aren't you?

No, I am just someone who thinks you are full of it.

> Please GET LOST. Talking about incorrect information, you fucking
> hypocrite! Should I mention BCHR, where you have been incorrect all
> along????

Yes, keep changing the topic. What have you said about BCHR? Basically nothing. What do you know about correctness other than following your masters? You are incapable of even forming opinions yourself. That's just pathetic.

> Manually creating a RAC database is just a BIG WASTE OF TIME!!!

More mindless comments. You just never stop making a BIG ASS OUT OF YOURSELF!!! Received on Sat Dec 22 2007 - 11:46:29 CST