Where is sensible Afterburner when we need him?

From: Tester <teest_at_test.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 01:20:57 GMT

161.103.177.201:9764 open socks4 proxy was used on 28 November for a Hipcrime attack on nanae. And I got the port number by Googling so it must have been open and was probably abused before that date.

It was used late North American Monday for a Hipcrime attack on 24hoursupport.helpdesk and the same open proxy was still there Tuesday at 16:12 GMT.

At one time, RCN (formerly Erols) had the famous Afterburner on its abuse desk. Now, it seems to have Dave Null.

Remember - go to RCN for your net-abuse needs. You put up a phishing page? It will still be up on Valentine Day. You can get Giganews with only IP authentication through RCN.

--
been  altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at
war  with Eastasia.  Jones, Aaronson,  and  Rutherford were  guilty of  the
crimes  they were  charged  with. He  had never  seen  the photograph  that
disproved  their guilt.  It  had  never existed,  he  had  invented it.  He
remembered  remembering contrary  things,  but those  were false  memories,
products  of self-deception.  How  easy  it all  was!  Only surrender,  and
everything else followed. It was like swimming against a current that swept
you  backwards  however hard  you struggled, and  then suddenly deciding to
turn  round  and go  with the  current instead of  opposing it. Nothing had
changed  except  your own  attitude: the predestined  thing happened in any
case.  He hardly  knew  why  he had  ever  rebelled.  Everything was  easy,
except--!
     Anything  could  be true. The  so-called laws of Nature were nonsense.
The  law of gravity was nonsense. 'If I wished,' O'Brien had said, 'I could
float  off  this floor like  a soap bubble.' Winston  worked it out. 'If he
thinks  he floats off the floor, and