Re: new 11g system install with all the security warnings from oracle made me laugh

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 00:03:57 +0100

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:59:14 -0800 (PST), hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On Dec 7, 4:32 pm, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
>> hpuxrac wrote:
>> > On Dec 7, 10:54 am, sybrandb <sybra..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> > snip

>> > Did you not understand the "made me laugh" part?
>>
>> > No probably not.
>>
>> Your comment was understood exactly as it was intended.
>>
>> If there is any misunderstanding here ... it is your misunderstanding
>> of the impression you have nurtured.
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Groupwww.psoug.org
>
>Another chance to get your url sent out eh?

Why on earth Mr Hurley do you display such damn hypocrite behavior? Why do you chastize Daniel Morgan for including his URL, and you don't chastize Jonathan Lewis for including his URL. I bet I know the answer, 'Mr' Hurley.
There are a few of them
a) you are a hypocrite
b) you are a coward, because you don't dare to chastize Jonathan Lewis

Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 'Mr' Hurley stop flaming Daniel Morgan, stop making habitual arrogant remarks on other posters, where you hardly contribute anything useful to this forum? Could YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take your differences with Daniel Morgan offline, or better stilll: just GET LOST!!!!

Thank you in advance

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA