Oracle Certified Professional classes around Raleigh, NC? (community college, etc)

From: <dananrg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 04:19:29 -0800 (PST)

Where around Raleigh can I take Oracle Certified Professional classes at a reasonable cost?
My guess is that community college classes would be cheapest, and Wake- tech seems to have some. Does anyone offer the full suite of Oracle cert classes? Oracle Corp training is too expensive.

Do any of the State of NC community colleges have distance/online oracle cert classes? From what I understand, it doesn't matter which county one lives in--as long as one is an NC resident, one can take online/distance courses offered by any CC in the system.

Also, are there any good, inexpensive online alternatives to taking classes locally? Maybe even some CBTs? Received on Wed Dec 05 2007 - 06:19:29 CST