Tablespace problems?

From: Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:23:20 -0800 (PST)

SQL> create table ii (db integer);
 create table ii (db integer)
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01741: illegal zero-length identifier

It only happens after I had insert millions of record into the database.
And one datafile reached its brim (2GB), so I added another datafile to the tablespace (2GB).

This is 10gR2 on FC6, running volume manager. This is the first time it happened, why? And it remained the same after system/ database reboot. Received on Mon Dec 03 2007 - 09:23:20 CST