Re: Oracle Linux/Virtualization Software

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:54:03 -0800

hpuxrac wrote:

> You know this blind advocacy of anything oracle is getting pretty old
> here in cdos from certain posters.

Blind negativity isn't a winner either.

I'm not advocating Oracle's VM. I'm just saying that your negativity is without foundation in a single data point as you have never installed it in a lab and tested it.

Blind advocacy would be to promote the claim as accurate or to promote the product neither of which I have done. And neither of which I will do until and unless I have personally tested it for months in my lab.

You've got your facts wrong on Oracle on Mac OSX You've got your facts wrong on this too. Because, in neither case, do you have any facts at all.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor