nocache tables enumerations

From: Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:08:51 -0800 (PST)

According to:

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14200/statements_7002.htm#i2095331

it is possible to declare tables that have nocache attribute, and thus it will not be cached into the buffer cache. Right?

  1. How can I enumerate all the tables that have nocache tagged against them? (I suspect it was "CACHE" field in the ALL_TABLES, but apparently it was not).
  2. Can I modify / toggle the nocache attribute?