Archive Logs

From: <mtek_at_mtekusa.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:04:57 -0800

Hello,

We are about to go 10g, this weekend. We are currently on 8i. We will export our database, but cannot afford the downtime of the 8i database.

Can you take 8i archive logs and apply them to a 10g database?? Is this possible? Then we can take over the changes only.....

Regards, and thank you. Received on Wed Nov 14 2007 - 13:04:57 CST