Re: Object names changed to BIN$pgkQ... etc

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:49:52 -0800

hjr.pythian_at_gmail.com wrote:

> Well, we have a different understanding of the meaning of teaching,
> then.
>
> Take someone with no understanding of the recycle bin at all, confuse
> the s**t out of them by typing commands they don't need to do, and
> then claim it's all just an exercise in rigorousness.

Consider that your experience in Australia does not equate, in any way, to my experience in Seattle Washington. No one here, first seeing one demo and then the other, walks away confused.

And I have midterm and final results that prove it over more than three years. If you this that is unteachable ... you must consider analytic functions and regular expressions brain surgery.

Too many stubbies down there perhaps. <g>

--
Daniel A. Morgan
Oracle Ace Director & Instructor