Question on application installations

From: <haganahtrainer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:46:00 -0800

I have a database instance created for a web application and this application repository was installed using the USERS tablespace- i.e. all of the objects were created in this USERS tablespace and any objects this application creates will be stored in the USERS tablespace-

My Question::
Are there any issues with leaving the applications objects in the USERS tablespace? I can restore the database instance and create a seperate tablespace to store the objects, but I am wondering if this really matters, as long as the USERS tablespace can grow enough to fit the objects created by the application...

Thanks in advance... Received on Tue Nov 06 2007 - 16:46:00 CST