Importing data onto existing table

From: Sam Durai <reachsamdurai_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:18:09 -0800

Good Evening, I'm just playing around in my oracle10g installation on AIX5.3. I have created 2 users named kimi and fred. Kimi owns the table kimi.f1_team
fred owns the table fred.fred_f1_team

Table strucure of kimi.f1_team and fred_f1_team is exactly the same. My intention is to populate fred.fred_f1_team table with kimi.f1_team data. But when I use imp utility it creates a new table fred.f1_team and loads it with data.

Can you please help me to understand how to load existing table with data from some other table.

Thanks,
Sam Received on Tue Nov 06 2007 - 17:18:09 CST