Re: why administrator refuse to give permission on PLUSTRACE

From: Hasta <hasta_l3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:01:02 +0100

In article <1194206398.972648_at_bubbleator.drizzle.com>, damorgan_at_psoug.org says...
> My point was that while the developers here seemed more than willing to
> point fingers at incompetent DBAs from my experience the developers are
> equally guilty of not keeping their skills current. Not more so ...
> equally so.

Well, honnestly, I haven't seen a lot of developpers in this group claiming that dbas are generally incompetent.

I have seen them claiming that a dba is unlikely to find the root cause of an application problem alone, for reasons that are very understandable and unrelated to his/her competency. Received on Mon Nov 05 2007 - 01:01:02 CST