Accessing data from an MS Exchange server from with Oracle

From: jeremy <jeremy0505_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:22:21 -0000

This may be more appropriately posted in an Exchange ng but I wanted to ask here first - we are looking to see if, from within Oracle (9i or 10g), there are any supported methods or gateways that enable us to access calendar information from an MS exchange server (versions tbc)? Has anyone here looked into it before or could point me in the direction of a resource that I might be able to get more information from?

With many thanks for any assistance

--
jeremy