Re: median problems

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:11:31 -0700

On Oct 29, 10:30 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> fitzjarr..._at_cox.net wrote:
> > Of course this is doing the homework for some student who claims he
> > isn't, but I'm tired of his complaining and his laziness.
>
> > David Fitzjarrell
>
> Consider just saying "No!"
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington

I considered it, and seeing his history of responses (using his energy to bitch rather than learn anything useful) it would only have generated more abuse in this thread.

It's difficult, if not impossible, to teach anything to those who feel entitled to immediate answers and won't do any work because of it. Of course when he has to explain why he did what 'he' did and is confronted with explaining HOW this works he'll be hoist by his own petard.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Oct 29 2007 - 11:11:31 CDT