Re: [Q] how to check objects on tablespace

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:52:47 +0200

"Mladen Gogala" <mgogala_at_yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:ffoebf$p6a$1_at_aioe.org...
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:58:09 -0700, aaa wrote:
>
>> Can anyone tell me how to check any objects on tablespace (9ir2)?
>>
>> I check dba_objects but useless.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> AA, your description of the problem matches the organization you're a
> proud member of (AA). What exactly do you mean by "check any objects on
> tablespace"? Do you want to know in which tablespace does the object live
> or how much space does the object take? Please, describe the situation and
> people here might be able to do more then make corny jokes about AA and
> AAA.
>
> For those not living in the USA, AAA is driver's association (American
> Automobile Association) which helps with towing and breakdowns on the
> road while AA stands for Alcoholics Anonymous and, generally speaking,
> doesn't have too much to do with cars, except in case of Paris Hilton.
>

> --
> http://www.mladen-gogala.com
>

> --
> http://www.mladen-gogala.com

Mladen,

I don't get the point... OP signs with AAA, and you start about AA. Missed your own meeting?
YOU are the one making corny jokes... not 'people here'

Shakespeare
(What's in an A?) Received on Fri Oct 26 2007 - 08:52:47 CDT