Setting up db control configuration file in a different directory than ORACLE_HOME

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:40:29 -0700

I am using Oracle 10.2.0.3 on HP UNIX 11i. In my company Oracle is installed from a different login than the login where databases are created. Let us say oracle login for installation is ioracle. Oracle login for database creation is oracle. The umask of ioracle login is 022, so oracle login can write under
$ORACLE_HOME.
When I create database control, it attemts to write under
$ORACLE_HOME/sysman directories. Is there an env variable similar to
TNS_ADMIN whereby database control (emca) writes files in a different directory than ORACLE_HOME. Received on Mon Oct 22 2007 - 19:40:29 CDT