Re: PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AS SPAM

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:05:11 -0700

On Oct 18, 3:45 am, Albert77 <savec..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,

Goodbye.

> my name is Albert and I'm looking for help.

The best helping hands you can receive are at the ends of your own arms. Unless you're too lazy to use them.

> Please visit my SPAM page.www.i-spam-the-unsuspecting-because-i-am-a-jackass.net

Nah, I gave at the office. Besides no one cares that you're unwilling to support yourself with a valid job

> Thanks

Any time.

> Albert

Such 'posts' do not belong in comp.databases.oracle.server, or any newsgroup except possibly alt.lazyjackass, alt.stupid-scams or even alt.i-dont-work-i-beg.

If you're monitoring this thread (which I doubt) remove this message and apologise for spamming this newsgroup.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Thu Oct 18 2007 - 08:05:11 CDT