Using EM 10gR2 to Create Standby Database

From: <bfogarty_at_gaports.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:38:36 -0700

In EM 10gR2 Grid Control I am trying to create a physical standby database on the same server as the primary database. On step 3 of 6 I am to specify the "Standby Database Location". The only choices shown are /u01/app/oracle/product/10.2.0 of the primary host and the same location on a second host.

I want the standby created in /t15, not in /u01, but I have not found a way to enter that location. Has anyone had a similar need as this? Were you able to specify a location other than /u01?

Thank you,
Bill Received on Wed Oct 17 2007 - 16:38:36 CDT