Re: Query for active tablespaces

From: <tamkatten_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 05:49:20 -0700

On 10 Okt., 19:28, Jagjeet Singh <jagjeet.ma..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> V$access will show the object for select also.

>From the online reference, this is what v$access displays :

"V$ACCESS displays information about locks that are currently imposed on library cache objects. The locks are imposed to ensure that they are not aged out of the library cache while they are required for SQL execution"

I can easily make selects and DML's on tables without it being shown in v$access :

SQL> create table dalf as select * from dba_objects where rownum = 1; SQL> update dalf set object_id = -10;

SQL> select count(*) from v$access where object = 'DALF';

  COUNT(*)

         0 Received on Thu Oct 11 2007 - 07:49:20 CDT