Re: recent drivel posted by Tony Rogerson on his blog

From: Galen Boyer <galen_boyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Sep 2007 09:41:01 -0500

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, tonyrogerson_at_torver.net wrote:
> Thanks - good advice there and what I've been looking for to get
> the grounding in Oracle and DB2.
>
> Yes - it's very clear that Denial Again and sybrand aren't
> representative of folks on here of which most are good and give
> good advice without the necessity of confrontation (the I'm
> clever than you are syndrome all to prevelant in some areas of
> IT).

Tony,

Daniel and Sybrand are very adept at being personally insulting while masking that in technology arguments but they do that on a public usenet group.

Your web site, on the other hand, paints you as an expert in database technology, specifically MS SQL Server. You posted a blog and that blog had, as the subject says, drivel. You need to stop denying and dancing around that. ie, no matter what is going on between you and DA Morgan and Sybrand, your professionalism and expertise has been called into question. You have done nothing to help the hit that your image has taken.

--
Galen Boyer