Re: recent drivel posted by Tony Rogerson on his blog

From: Tony Rogerson <tonyrogerson_at_torver.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:01:58 +0100

Thanks - good advice there and what I've been looking for to get the grounding in Oracle and DB2.

Yes - it's very clear that Denial Again and sybrand aren't representative of folks on here of which most are good and give good advice without the necessity of confrontation (the I'm clever than you are syndrome all to prevelant in some areas of IT).

Tony.

--
Tony Rogerson, SQL Server MVP
http://sqlblogcasts.com/blogs/tonyrogerson

[Ramblings from the field from a SQL consultant]
http://sqlserverfaq.com
[UK SQL User Community]