Re: recent drivel posted by Tony Rogerson on his blog

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:25:40 +0200

Tony Rogerson wrote:
> Man oh Man - you do have a really serious problem accepting alternative
> views.
>
> Anybody with an opposing view you call a troll or a liar - what are you
> - a dictator?

What are alternate views - comparing a book index to a master index?

MS failing to see that $0.00 licenses
are actually cheaper than $350.00?

You are comparing green tomatoes with pineapple juice.

BTW - msdn always being so slow? Searched for, but could not find the master index. Can you point a link, so we could actually start comparing jonagold to braeburn

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...