Re: want to see code of stored procedure but without permission to execute it

From: Benny <benny.derous_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:38:21 -0000

No, I'm afraid with 'grant debug on ... to ...' I still can not see the code of a procedure.
Not even with 'debug any procedure'.

Only with 'grant execute...' a user is able to see (Toad) the code of someone elses procedure.
Toad does a query on ALL_OBJECTS to show a list of available objects for a user and this does not show a procedure on which you do not have a 'grant execute'.

Thanx for your efforts guys.
Kind regards.
Benny Received on Fri Sep 28 2007 - 07:38:21 CDT