Issue with Oracle 9.2.0.1 Enterprise DeInstall on Windows XP Pro

From: <z1hou1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:41:27 -0000

I deinstalled a Oracle 9.2.0.1 Enterprise Server on my Windows XP box. When I go back into the OUI, the OUI picks up the home that I had last defined. I have deleted all registry key entries under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Oracle and under HKEY_LOCAL_SYSTEM\SYSTEM \CurrentControlSet\Oracle.

All files under the ORACLE_HOME directory have also been deleted. I would like OUI to start clean with nothing in its Home Name and directory path drop downs.

May I know what could be the issue?

Regards,
z1hou1 Received on Fri Sep 21 2007 - 07:41:27 CDT