Re: Oracle on Demand - Kiss your DBA jobs good-bye.

From: cleveridea <cleveridea.net_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:16:44 -0000

On Sep 13, 11:35 am, Mikail Dellovich <f..._at_foo.com> wrote:
> I think we will enter a world where an employee will be more and more
> working under conditions of great stress and uncertainty regarding his
> future.

Did you remember to renew your Luddite Monthly subscription? Where have you been since the Industrial Revolution?

> Having people take ethics courses is useless because you cannot teach
> ethics to someone who doesn't have character. Try to teach ethics to a
> Walmart manager, crack dealer, mortgage broker, crack whore or Oracle
> salesman.

On what basis do you equate the crack dealer with these other folks? This statement illuminates your pathological misunderstanding of the world around you.

> Godlessness, torture and fornication are the hallmarks of our great(sic)
> society.

Piety, generosity and freedom (and fornication) are the hallmarks the society that I am a proud member. Received on Thu Sep 13 2007 - 13:16:44 CDT