Re: looking for job.............

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:13:26 +0200

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:53:01 -0700, joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com> wrote:

>While I agree that was probably a racist remark, there is an apropo
>non-racist interpretation that could be applied. That would be, the
>Indian IS business has grown so fast that it has engendered a culture
>of get-rich-quick-in-this-business.

Just follow the forums at OTN. More than 90 percent of all questions from Hyderabad, Chennai and other locations in India are of 'I can't be bothered to read the manual type'. Those questions can always be answered by reading the manual. But those people want do have a solution quickly ('It's urgent') and for free. Someday you will be kicked out because your job is transferred to India. Guess why they are so cheap?

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA