Out of present range

From: skyloon <skyloon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:14:35 -0700

I've use VB as my front-end and oracle as my back-end. I tried to use the program to purge data from 8i to 9i, all the while there is no problem, but after sometimes, when i purge the data, it will prompt this error message: "Out of present range". Sometimes data has successfully moved to archive database, but some of
them still in the original database, when i tried to use query run in the sql plus, it can successfully purged, don't know why system has successfully purged, but no data has been moved. No error message also.
Anyone know what is the problem? Received on Thu Sep 13 2007 - 01:14:35 CDT