Re: Corrupted dbf file... help!!

From: Ruud de Koter <nobody_at_internet.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:50:31 +0200

Kaka,

the file you fusered (/u01/oradata/ax5.old/data014.dbf) is not the one mentioned in the trace (/u01/oradata/ax5/data014.dbf). It looks like someone has been moving around files to a .old directory.

In your case I would have a very good look that the files that Oracle expects to see are actually on disk. I don't know whether that will do any good, but checking a file that Oracle doesn't ask for is not very relevant.

Good luck,

Ruud de Koter.