GROUP BY

From: <brenda.beltran_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:55:19 -0700

Hi everybody!

Hope someone can help me with his views about the following issue, i will highly appreciate it!

I am trying to query a column that is not in my GROUP BY clause,

SELECT s.store_key,

             r.region_key,
             s.manag_key,
             SUM(sales),
             SUM(cost)

FROM STORE WHERE So, it's obviously complaining. But I need this column, in the result set, is there any other way to have this very same column in my datagrid without including it in the Received on Fri Sep 07 2007 - 14:55:19 CDT