Re: estimated of CLUSTERING_FACTOR

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 22:08:56 +0200

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:22:26 +0200, Andrea <pincopallo_at_no.it> wrote:

>yes, i agree with your.... "mea culpa", i have given my excuses.
>I have mistaked, i have thought that this newsgroup is useful also for
>exchange our opinions or to discuss also this arguments.

Reread your original post. Did you ask for 'opinions'? Did you ask to 'discuss the arguments' No, signore!
You asked for answers to perform some exercises in futility. At no point you have been discussing the validity of this approach. So what did everyone see? A clear case of trying to maintain your database by 'silver bullets', aka 'Burlesonitis', aka 'Compulsive Tuning Disorder' aka believing in myths.

And now you are trying to accuse the newsgroup for not willing to 'discuss arguments'?
What's wrong with you?
Are you like Silvio Berlusconi, accusing the Italian voting system, when he didn't won the elections?
Shame on you!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA