Re: estimated of CLUSTERING_FACTOR

From: Shakespeare <whatsin_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:31:50 +0200

<sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:js2ud3l3ujlf4c8s1b5t1viasnl0qd77s5_at_4ax.com...
> On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:22:26 +0200, Andrea <pincopallo_at_no.it> wrote:
>
>>yes, i agree with your.... "mea culpa", i have given my excuses.
>>I have mistaked, i have thought that this newsgroup is useful also for
>>exchange our opinions or to discuss also this arguments.
>>

> Reread your original post. Did you ask for 'opinions'? Did you ask to
> 'discuss the arguments' No, signore!
> You asked for answers to perform some exercises in futility.
> At no point you have been discussing the validity of this approach.
> So what did everyone see? A clear case of trying to maintain your
> database by 'silver bullets', aka 'Burlesonitis', aka 'Compulsive
> Tuning Disorder' aka believing in myths.
>
> And now you are trying to accuse the newsgroup for not willing to
> 'discuss arguments'?
> What's wrong with you?
> Are you like Silvio Berlusconi, accusing the Italian voting system,
> when he didn't won the elections?
> Shame on you!
>
> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Speaking about Burleson: whar happened to www.dba-oracle.com? I even see "oracle safe" Google toolbars around, not displaying results from this site...

Shakespeare Received on Fri Sep 21 2007 - 08:31:50 CDT