Create User and Password

From: <learning_codes_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:01:05 -0700

Hi,

I'm learning and how to use oracle for my own. I notice that I am able to create the database but unable to create User and Password other than Systems, sys, etc.

Can you give me the step by step how to create user and password so that I can make a table within User and Password?

Your help would be much apprecaited.

I use SQL Developer and Toad Oracle.

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 04 2007 - 20:01:05 CDT